1st day introduction
My name is Amanda. I am a junior at Florida State University. I am studying Family and Child Sciences but I ultimately want to be a teacher. My dad works for a banking corporation and my mother is a teacher. I have a younger brother who is about to go into college and he loves technology. I do not know a lot about technology. My first phone was in high school and I learned through my friends how to use my phone. Now I know a lot more about phones and computers but I am really interested in 3D printing. I have seen it used before but I think that it is a really cool way for kids to put their designs into action. I would really like to learn more about 3D printing. I would also like to know how to use technology for younger students so that it is beneficial but they are still able to be a child and not have their whole education on a computer. I would also like to know more about the upcoming technology that we can begin to use in classes everyday. I am very excited about this sem...
Comments
Post a Comment