So far my experience with Twitter is really good. Some of my classmates put really good criticisms and websites for me to look at. I often find myself, @-ing classmates, saying how amazing the technology is that they shared and some of their articles they post. It is a great way to communicate with classmates even if you are not in class. I really liked designing the website because it let me discuss a topic that I was interested in and also had creative license to design it the way I liked. I thought that everything was really easy for me to input like the calendar. There really was not any issues, but everything took a lot of time like any good website. I also inputted personal pictures that I took in France which was fun. https://eme2040fre.weebly.com/ I loved learning about technology that is able to help people with disabilities. I remember when I was in elementary school, I would take my free period and work with the special needs kids. They had a really cool hammock but ...
Comments
Post a Comment